• Educational, environmental, humane and scientific organizations
• Religious groups
• Health and human services providers
• Cultural and artistic institutions
• Memberships groups
• Family foundations
• Groups that are not 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization
• Events co-sponsored, hosted or associated with an establishment that has an existing liquor license
• Events directly tied to schools or by association of the youth (e.g. Adult Golf Tournament donating raised funds for high school sports)
• Networking events, mixers or conferences
• Events hosted by a company to bring attention to the organization, its products or its services
• Athletes and sports teams
• Golf Tournaments
If you would like a beer donation, please present 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organization documentation and fill out the form below. Daily licenses from the ABC will be required for all nonprofit organizations.
It is important we adhere to all Alcoholic Beverage Control laws before sponsoring an event. The more information you can provide about the event, along with the required documentation, it will ensure a smoother and quicker application process.
We must receive an application 60 days prior to the event. We generally need more time for larger events.
We try to do our best to get back within a week.